This mini-version of the real Robert includes his pet lion Leo and is approximately 12 inches tall. A postcard bearing his image is included and is all in a vinyl carry bag. **The little chair is a display and is not included. If anyone knows a manufacturer let me know. I'd like to add these if I can find them reasonably priced.
FREE domestic shipping is included. ** US and US Territories only.
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please email our Director of Retail at [email protected]
kwahs.org with your street address city state/county/province post code and country. He will be able to quote the best shipping price based on your location.
All orders ship in an unmarked box and are typically processed within five business days of order receipt. You will get an email with tracking information upon shipment.
As the oldest cultural non-profit in the Florida Keys all monies generated from merchandise sales go directly to support our Museum's mission including the preservation and protection of artifacts such as Robert. Thank you for your support!
Most popular Q & A's:
1. Is this a replica of the real Robert? Yes a mini-version approved by Robert.
2. Is this replica haunted? No that would be the real Robert.
3. Can I visit Robert ? Sure he is an artifact on display at Fort East Martello Museum. His website gives full details.
4. Does Robert have social media ? Yes Facebook and Twitter
5. Can I do rush shipping ? You can but be prepared to pay a fortune. Shipping rates have skyrocketed. Overnighting a Robert costs well over $100 ! Yikes !
6. Do you accept PayPal? Sorry no. At this point Visa MC Amex & Discover.